Thursday, June 14, 2007

Bumper Sticker Politics

I was driving to work yesterday and I saw the following on a bumper sticker:

National Security begins in the womb

The color was just for emphasis. It was on a red, white, and blue bumper sticker. The car had other 'pro-life' bumper stickers.

The bumper sticker bothered me most of the day. Finally at the end of the day, I discussed the bumper sticker with my wife, and she had a completely different view of the slogan than I did. After talking with my wife and listening to her thoughts on it I decided that she was probably correct on what the meaning of the bumper sticker was. If anyone out there can help though, I would like some other thoughts on the meaning of the bumper sticker. (I am actually interested to see if anyone else takes it the way I did.)

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?