Tuesday, March 13, 2007

General Pace's Comments

"I believe homosexual acts between two individuals are immoral and that we should not condone immoral acts," Pace was quoted as saying in the newspaper interview. "I do not believe the United States is well served by a policy that says it is OK to be immoral in any way."

So General Pac has made the above comments. When I heard these statements first thing this morning on my way to work, only one thing occurred to me. That one thing, does General Pace feel that homosexual acts between more than 2 individuals are moral and that we should then condone them. I think that his specific language may imply that. I am just not sure why he would feel that the homosexual orgies are okay, but non-orgy homosexual sex would be immoral.

Link: General Pace's Comments

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?