Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I Don't Understand

I don't understand how the British forces pulling out of southern Iraq is proof of improved conditions in Iraq, and at the same time the US is surging the troop present in central Iraq.
 
Wouldn't it make more sense to shift the 'excess' British forces to central Iraq to help the US forces to improve the conditions there?
 
Also, why is the VP going around the 'Far East' making policy statements that seem to be at least moderately out of touch with reality?
 
Why does this Administration think that citizens of this country are going to fall for the exact same ploy from Iraq repackaged?
 
Why do people seem to believe that this Administration has the best interest of the country as a goal, when they are starting to push their own base away?
 
Why can someone who claims to be a liberal also hate both the troops and Jews and say that both are undermining the progressive movement?(This was a phone call I heard this evening on the radio)
 
I am currently out of things off the top of my mind that I don't understand.  Please help. 

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?