Tuesday, October 03, 2006

The Bush 'Puppet' Speaks

Bush: Democrats shouldn't be trusted to run Congress
This is the headline of a CNN article from today.

The President said the same things that he has said repeatly before without effect.
"If you listen closely to some of the leaders of the Democratic Party, it sounds like -- it sounds like -- they think the best way to protect the American people is, wait until we're attacked again." This makes me wonder what speaches he is hearing.

The article basically states that he said nothing new and that the comments are part of a 'defense' against the information that is contained in State of Denial.

Oh well, I suppose some one will actually believe that the Democrats shouldn't be trusted to run Congress. Especially after the last couple of weeks with the Republicans in charge.

Labels:


Comments:
has anyone ever told you that you are an idiot?

well wake up, you are.

i only post here to see what you will reply, most of the time i'm right and you reply a lame excuse for a reply.

get a life no one reads your blog or should i say blah_og.
 
I'm an idiot? You waste your time trying to bait me, and I'm an idiot. If one of us needs to get a life I would say it is you. After all, this blog exists for me, which is why I am the only one that write's posts. If you don't like the blog, and you feel it is blah, screw off. I frankly don't give a shit what you think of the blog or of me. I am recording my thoughts for myself. I use it to think through issues, nothing more and nothing less.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?