Friday, August 18, 2006

Thought of the Day?

I received this in an email today.  It was sent as Shabbat Humor.  I am not sure I agree that it is appropriate for that, but then again it may just be that it reflects a real view of a possible out come to the current situation.
 
 
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad calls President Bush and tells him:
"President Bush, I called you because I had a dream."
 
Bush: What was the dream about, Ahmadinejad?"
Ahmadinejad: "I dreamed that USA was rebuilt and on the top of each
house there was a flag."
 
Bush: "And what was written on the flag?"
Ahmadinejad: "Allah Akbar!" (God is Great)
 
Bush: "You know what Mahmoud, it's good that you called because I had a
dream too. In my dream Iran was rebuilt and on the top of each building
there was a flag too."
 
Ahmadinejad: "what was written on the flags?"
 
Bush: "I don't know, I can't read Hebrew!"

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?