Sunday, July 16, 2006

A Call from Holon.

I have a first-cousin once-removed that lives in Holon. I periodically get phone calls from him when he can't sleep late at night Israel time. A week ago I got a phone call from him at about 6:00pm our time. We had a brief conversation about the situation, at that time, about what was going on in Aza.

I have been worried more and more this week as the situation in the north has deteriated. I am not really concerned about him at the moment as he appears to be out of the direct line of fire currently. But the direction that the situation is heading in makes me very worried about him and every one of our 'larger family' in the line of fire.

Well it is getting late and I do have to go to work in the morning. I will comment more about that and other things on the morrow.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?