Thursday, June 22, 2006

A Phone Call

My wife and I are planning to go to Norwalk, Ohio tomorrow for an appointment.  She was watching CNN the today and saw a report on the fact that Norwalk is flooded from the storms that went through Ohio in waves yesterday and last night.  She called to tell me that Norwalk was flooded and she called the people that we have the appointment with to see if we were still on for tomorrow.  They told here that we were, that they were expecting more storms this afternoon/evening and if the time needed changed they would call.  The only reason I am reporting this to you, my wife was laughing because the person she talked to in Norwalk was surprised they made CNN.  It does seem a little weird, but what ever.

Labels:


Comments:
I am wearing my negligee.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?