Thursday, January 05, 2006

Why Am I Not Surprised?

I find the moron that is currently the 'President' of Iran has once again shown that he has all the grasp of international politics of a rampaging rhino. Upon hearing about Ariel Sharon having had a stroke he made the following statements:
"Today you will all have heard, and I hope that this is final, that the criminal of Sabra and Chatila has rejoined his ancestors," and "God willing, the others will join him soon."

He was joined in his stupidity by a leader of, and I am going on memory here, Hezbu-Allah in hoping that Sharon was dead or soon would be.

I am not surprised by this stupidity, I just can't get over the fact that, even in this situation, it is all about politics to some of these a**holes. At least the majority of the Arab media around the Middle East is reporting this as a legitimate news story with little or no political commentary related to the situation.

Story on Iran

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?