Wednesday, January 18, 2006

The New Doctor Who












The new episodes of Dr. Who that aired on the BBC will be airing in the US on Sci Fi Channel beginning in March. The picture above is from a episode from the second season of new episodes and those lovely metal men are the new version of the Cybermen.

I have been looking forward to the new Dr. Who episodes for quite some time. I am hoping, even though I enjoyed it, that they ignore the Fox movie and just sort of pick up from the end of the original series. I haven't read anything on this so if anyone know I would appreciate it. The link in the first paragraph is to a story about the filming of the episode that is pictured above and contains a second picture of the cybermen.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?