Tuesday, January 31, 2006

How Did Your Senator Vote?

The following is the 'raw data' from Fox News on how the Senators voted in the comfirmation of Samuel Alito Jr. as the 110th Justice of the United States Supreme Court.
 

Democrats Yes

Byrd, W.Va.; Conrad, N.D.; Johnson, S.D.; Nelson, Neb.

Democrats No

Akaka, Hawaii; Baucus, Mont.; Bayh, Ind.; Biden, Del.; Bingaman, N.M.; Boxer, Calif.; Cantwell, Wash.; Carper, Del.; Clinton, N.Y.; Dayton, Minn.; Dodd, Conn.; Dorgan, N.D.; Durbin, Ill.; Feingold, Wis.; Feinstein, Calif.; Harkin, Iowa; Inouye, Hawaii; Kennedy, Mass.; Kerry, Mass.; Kohl, Wis.; Landrieu, La.; Lautenberg, N.J.; Leahy, Vt.; Levin, Mich.; Lieberman, Conn.; Lincoln, Ark.; Menendez, N.J.; Mikulski, Md.; Murray, Wash.; Nelson, Fla.; Obama, Ill.; Pryor, Ark.; Reed, R.I.; Reid, Nev.; Rockefeller, W.Va.; Salazar, Colo.; Sarbanes, Md.; Schumer, N.Y.; Stabenow, Mich.; Wyden, Ore.

Republicans Yes

Alexander, Tenn.; Allard, Colo.; Allen, Va.; Bennett, Utah; Bond, Mo.; Brownback, Kan.; Bunning, Ky.; Burns, Mont.; Burr, N.C.; Chambliss, Ga.; Coburn, Okla.; Cochran, Miss.; Coleman, Minn.; Collins, Maine; Cornyn, Texas; Craig, Idaho; Crapo, Idaho; DeMint, S.C.; DeWine, Ohio; Dole, N.C.; Domenici, N.M.; Ensign, Nev.; Enzi, Wyo.; Frist, Tenn.; Graham, S.C.; Grassley, Iowa; Gregg, N.H.; Hagel, Neb.; Hatch, Utah; Hutchison, Texas; Inhofe, Okla.; Isakson, Ga.; Kyl, Ariz.; Lott, Miss.; Lugar, Ind.; Martinez, Fla.; McCain, Ariz.; McConnell, Ky.; Murkowski, Alaska; Roberts, Kan.; Santorum, Pa.; Sessions, Ala.; Shelby, Ala.; Smith, Ore.; Snowe, Maine; Specter, Pa.; Stevens, Alaska; Sununu, N.H.; Talent, Mo.; Thomas, Wyo.; Thune, S.D.; Vitter, La.; Voinovich, Ohio; Warner, Va.

Republicans No

Chafee, R.I.

Independents No

Jeffords, Vt.

 

The two Senators that I have bolded are my own.  This is just a reminder to myself.  I have one additional set of comments on this subject.  Mr. Dewine is already in trouble in the upcoming elections.  I was already leaning against Mr. Dewine as I personally have never really cared for him, this dates back to his time as the Ohio Lt. Governor.  This vote by Mr. Dewine, has made it very, very likely I won't vote for him come November.  And I will do what ever I have the personal ability to do to insure his defeat.


Comments:
My Senators include Satan and Spineless. You figure out which is which.

I do NOT understand Mr. Byrd in the YAY category.

At.all.
 
I really question a number of the votes, by a number of people.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?