Monday, November 21, 2005

A Point of the Personal

I just need to express the silliness I sometimes get myself into. I was cooking dinner yesterday, and lifted the lid on a major portion of what was being cooked. For some reason it had a much higher liquid ratio compared to normal.

As I lifted the lid I did what all good wolves do I wanted to make sure the smell was right, so I leaned toward the cooking container. I was, obviously, not thinking everything through and ended up mildly burning my knows on the steam that came rolling out of the pan. (Standing there trying to ice down my nostrils was one of the more bizarre things I've tried to do, and I have been know to stick suction-cup basketball hoops on my forehead because it seemed like a good idea at the time. (Looked like a giant hicky on my forehead.))

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?