Thursday, November 03, 2005

Is There a Link or FEMA in Outer Space?

New evidence of massive black hole is an article about Sgr A the suspected super-black hole in the center of the Milky Way galaxy.

Michael Brown's Emails just prior to, during, and after Katrina raging across the Gulf Coast.

I am posting these two articles together so as to avoid any confusion about the two subjects. The black hole is not a story about FEMA during Katrina, and Michael Brown's leadership, if such a term even still applies to Mr. Browns term with FEMA, isn't a black hole at the center of the galaxy. (Michael's leadership wasn't a black hole, it just wasn't at the center of the galaxy.)

Ah, the wonder and amusing juxtaposition of unrelated news on a given day.

(With all of that being said, both articles are from CNN.com and that brings me to one final thing that I have to comment on with CNN. While I feel bad for Aaron Brown, as a fellow member of B'nei Yisroel, I am not really sorry to see him gone from CNN. I really didn't like him as a broadcaster very well, at least not until recently when he was teamed with Anderson Cooper. That said, I would like to say that I wish Mr. Brown good luck in the future, and that I hope he lands on his feet from this situation. My wife and I were wondering how much longer he was going to be on the air with the addition of Anderson Cooper to the show.)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?