Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Giant Pumpkins

I found this sort of interesting.  It is an article on the largest pumpkins in the country.  I don’t really know why it has caught my attention, but it did.  These sorts of feel good stories are always a good way to ‘make my day,’ which is sort of what they are designed to do I suppose.  

The thing that bothers me about this article is that Fox News had this in their breaking news section at one time to day.  I really think we need these kinds of stories right now with all of the things going on in the world with various natural disasters.  But, I would hardly ever call this a breaking headline type story. (Oh well I guess if it is just coming across the wire.) I did check again right before posting this article and the link is no longer in the breaking news box.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?