Monday, October 31, 2005

For Those Who Are A Little Unsure

Yes, in case you had any doubt, water and electricity do not mix. A Pastor in Waco, Texas was electrocuted and died when he was preparing to do the Baptism for the University Baptist Church. He was standing in the Baptismal when he grabbed a microphone so the 800 congregants attending the services could hear him speak. He received the jolt of electricity that eventually killed him.

CNN Story

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?