Wednesday, September 21, 2005

A View From the Other Side

I found the attached article as posted on Khilafah.com. I found the article to be an interesting perspective on the 'final' peace settlement with the Palestinians. One thing that I find humorous, but sad, is the continual reference in the article where no quoting is going on, to the 'settlements,' which is a term I don't like to begin with, as Colonies, which is perhaps even less appropriate.

I seem to be finding alternate view information today. And feeling the need to read it. The other thing I would like to point out is the quotation that is on the same page. It deals with statements of Sultan Abdul Hameed and his statements on a proposed meeting with Theodore Herzl.

Enjoy.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?