Wednesday, September 14, 2005

News of the Weird 09/14/05

The attached article has a list of a variety of items left in Alamo Rental Car vehicles in England. It also includes some other things such as excuses for damage to cars.

My favorites:
A customer in Bristol said: “I hit a cow crossing the road.”

Black leather whip (I would have like to see the person who left this one. And how do you go back to ask for it later. "Um... Hello, I was wondering if you may have found a Black leather whip in the 2005 Ford Puddlesplash that I rented." Do you suppose they would be able to say that with a straight face? More importantly do you suppose that the customer service person could keep a straight face?)

Article Link

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?