Wednesday, August 17, 2005

What is the point?

A Binyamin region resident has shot and killed 3 Arab workers, and shot another Arab worker.

I just understand this story even more that some. This resident had regular contact with the 2 workers he killed. He drove them daily to and from work. He apparently was preparing to drive them home when he walked back to his car from the guard shack and opened fire with out warning.

I find any kind of terror to be disgusting, but this type of stupidity just drives me nuts. I just can't see kill 3 innocent people no matter who they are.

I do of course reserve the right to change my opinion if it turns out there was a GOOD reason for this, I just can't imagine what that would be.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?